5 Realistic Fake Teeth Options For A Beautiful Smile
A beautiful smile not only brightens your own day but everyone who has the good fortune of seeing it. A healthy, good-looking smile does more for your self-esteem than almost anything else. That's why it's a point of serious concern for anyone self-conscious about their smile. Thankfully, it's easily corrected with realistic fake teeth! With realistic fake teeth, you can hide gaps, missing, damaged, misaligned, broken, chipped, stained, or crooked teeth, leaving you with a beautiful, natural smile you'll be proud to show the world.
Options for Realistic Fake Teeth
There are several realistic fake teeth options available for you to choose from, including:
Dentures (fake teeth) are synthetic replacements for missing natural teeth. Some dentures are designed to replace a few missing teeth. Other types of dentures replace all of your teeth, gums, and surrounding tissues. There are many types of dentures available, including complete, partial, removable, snap-in, and implant-retained dentures. The type of denture that is best for you depends on your oral health status and lifestyle.
Dental implants are an excellent long-term option for restoring your smile. They provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement fake teeth that are made to match your natural teeth. Dental implants consist of a small post, usually made of titanium that serves as a substitute for the root of the tooth, a connector, known as an abutment, that's placed on, or built into, the top of the dental implant, which connects it to the replacement tooth, and finally, a crown, a replacement tooth, is custom-fabricated to match your natural teeth.
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance
- Improved speech
- Improved comfort
- Easier eating
- Improved self-esteem
A porcelain veneer is a thin wafer made of porcelain that is permanently bonded to your tooth to cover its natural color, shape, length, or position in your mouth. Veneers to improve their appearance, protect them from damage, and create a beautiful smile. You can get a veneer for just one tooth (like if you tripped and fell when you were little, and now your tooth has a gray cast to it) or on multiple teeth.
Porcelain is the most common material used for veneers since it's tooth-colored, versatile, completely custom, and long-lasting. When bonded to the teeth, they are near impossible to detect and highly resistant to foods and drinks that stain the teeth. However, unlike snap-on veneers, your dentist will have to remove some of your tooth enamel to create space for the veneer to be placed.
Typically, you can have your new smile with porcelain veneers in as little as two visits. During your first visit, the dentist will remove a thin layer of the tooth enamel and take a precise mold of your teeth to create the veneers. While your custom veneers are being made, you'll wear temporary veneers to keep your smile looking great. Then, at your next visit, your final veneers will be applied, completing your smile transformation.
If you have one or more missing teeth, a dental bridge can fill the gap with one or more realistic fake teeth. A bridge is typically made of crowns on either side of the missing tooth or teeth supporting the fake tooth and is cemented in place. Most dental bridges are made of porcelain and are custom-made to mimic the look, shape, and function of natural teeth.
Bridges can help:
- Restore your smile
- Improve your bite
- Restore the ability to chew and speak properly
- Restore your ability to chew and speak
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Maintain the shape of your face
If you want veneers that can cover up several imperfections at a lower price than traditional veneers, snap-on veneers are an excellent option. Also called clip-on veneers, snap-on veneers cover the front of your teeth, improving the aesthetics of your smile. These veneers are made of a comfortable plastic material that snaps over your natural teeth, covering up the front surfaces of all of your teeth. They are like a mouth-guard that fits over the top of your natural teeth and can be taken out whenever you don't need them, like at night. Your tooth enamel also doesn't have to be removed before the veneers can be placed - all you have to do is snap on your new smile and enjoy a boost in your appearance.
Snap-on veneers can help cover the unwanted appearance of problems such as:
- Gaps and unwanted spacing between teeth
- Missing teeth
- Size discrepancies
- Slight tooth misalignment
- Stained teeth
TruSmile Snap-On Veneers
TruSmile Veneers have several unique benefits that make them an excellent option for you, including:
- They look like real teeth: TruSmile Veneers are natural-looking, custom-made snap-on veneers that fit perfectly over your teeth, giving you a natural, beautiful smile.
- They are less expensive than traditional options: TruSmile Veneers only cost $470 instead of the $1500-$2500 per tooth you would have spent with traditional veneers. What's more, you can take advantage of our flexible payment plan and pay for your TruSmile Veneers in two installments.
- They are easy to put on and take off: TruSmile Veneers are convenient, allowing you to put them on and remove them whenever you like. Unlike traditional veneers, they require no dental injections, bonding, or cutting of gums or tooth tissue – you just snap them on, and you're good to go.
- No expensive dentist visits: With TruSmile Veneers, there's no need to see the dentist. You can complete the entire process at home! The process is straightforward - you just place an order online, select your desired shade, and take some molds of your teeth with a special kit we'll send to you. Then send your impressions back to us and get a set of new teeth in less than three weeks!
Whether you've got a dental issue, don't like the color of your teeth, or you have a chipped or broken tooth, TruSmile Veneers can make your teeth look cookie-cutter perfect. With TruSmile Veneers, you get to transform your smile with realistic and natural-looking teeth without having to experience any pain, have part of your tooth enamel removed, or spend thousands of dollars to get the smile of your dreams. Find out for yourself why TruSmile Veneers is THE choice for realistic fake teeth. Find out if you're a candidate today!