Black Friday offer ! Use code 70OFF at Checkout to get a $70 discount *Offer not valid on impression kits*
Use code TAKE70 at Checkout to get a $70 discount *Offer not valid on impression kits*
Snap in Teeth: What They are and Their Benefits?
If you want to get the perfect smile without going through drills and needles and the high price of permanent tooth enhancement, then snap-on teeth are what you need. Snap-on teeth are also a good option when you have missing, discolored, crooked, or chipped teeth.
What are snap-in teeth?
Snap-on veneers are a non-permanent option for dental veneers. Snap-on teeth clip on your natural teeth and don't need painful procedures. They are also an affordable option compared to braces. The snap-on teeth are created by taking a mold of your teeth and then they are customized to match the color and shape of your natural teeth. The dentist then forms snap-on teeth out of the resin material.
You can use snap-on teeth to fix issues related to stains, discoloration, and small gaps. They are a temporary option that will leave you with a brighter smile within a short time. You have to take care of your temporary veneers the same way you do with your natural teeth. You have to brush them regularly and soak them in water overnight. Snap-on teeth can last for about two years when you properly take care of them. If your snap-on teeth get damaged or worn out, your dentist will create a new pair.
Are snap-in teeth bad for your teeth?
Snap-on teeth are safe to use. The materials used in making snap-on teeth do not lead to tooth decay. However, tooth decay can arise due to built-up food particles if you don't brush regularly. Make sure you clean your snap-on veneers properly.
Snap-in teeth vs traditional veneers
Snap-on teeth are similar to traditional veneers but only that it does not alter your teeth in any way. It only clips on your natural teeth and creates a flawless smile. The dentist takes impressions to determine the specification of your teeth.
After a few weeks, you'll receive your snap-on veneers. Traditional veneers are made of thin porcelain and match the shape of your teeth. They can last up to twenty years. Even though snap-on teeth are similar to traditional veneers, they are very different. Here are the differences.
- Tooth altering: Traditional veneers require a portion of the tooth enamel being removed, while with snap-on teeth, no alteration of the natural teeth is done.
- Flexibility: You can easily remove snap-on teeth but the traditional veneers are permanent and bonded to your tooth surface and cannot be removed.
- Affordability: Traditional veneers will cost you thousands of dollars depending on the teeth covered. Snap-on teeth, on the other hand, are affordable.
Can you eat with snap-in teeth?
Yes, it is possible to eat with snap-in veneers. You can eat your favorite foods while having a snap-on smile. However, it can be difficult to chew certain foods. You can avoid food such as hard crunchy bagels, meats, nuts, and anything that will interfere with your snap-on smile. The snap-on teeth are made using strong resin material that makes it possible to chew the same way you would do with your natural teeth. You can enjoy most of your favorite foods without removing the temporary snap-on teeth.
Avoid eating sticky food and chewing gum with your snap-on teeth. It is also advisable to avoid hard foods. Such foods will only cause damage to your snap-on teeth. Once you eat with your snap-on your teeth, make sure you remove them and brush them. Anything that gets trapped between your natural teeth and prosthetic can eat your enamel. Always brush and floss your teeth daily. As long as you avoid chewy and tough foods and take good care of your snap-on teeth, they will last you longer.
Foods you can eat with snap on teeth
There are plenty of foods you can eat with your snap-on veneers that will not cause any damage. Here are the foods you should eat.
- Slow-cooked meats: Meat that has been cooked for longer will become tender. Slow cooking also intensifies the flavor. You can opt for pulled pork, pot roasts, beef brisket, and stews.
- Dips: Hummus and guacamole are high-protein dips you can eat with your snap-on veneers.
- Cooked vegetables: Raw vegetables are crunchy but cooked vegetables are softer and need little chewing.
- Ripe fruits: Bananas, oranges, mangoes, peaches are excellent if you love fruits. Avoid fruits with seeds such as strawberries and raspberries.
- Chocolate: It will not cause any problem with your snap-on teeth. You can rinse your mouth with water once you are done eating to remove all chocolate traces from your veneer.
Foods to avoid
Here are the foods to avoid when you have snap-on teeth.
- Hard foods: Foods that need pressure to chew can dislodge your snap-on veneers. Such foods include fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, carrots, and corn on the cob.
- Sticky foods: Sticky food will get your teeth out of place. The foods can cause discomfort. Examples of such foods are gummy candies, peanut butter, taffy, sticky bread, and sticky ribs.
- Seeds: Seeds can get stuck in natural teeth and on snap-on veneers. Popcorn kernels, seeds on bread, and ground-up nuts can get lodged between and underneath your veneers and irritate.
- Chewy foods: The more you chew the higher your chances of the snap-on teeth moving out. Avoid foods such as steak, pork chops, meat, crusty bread, and crispy pizzas.
Why TruSmile veneers are a great option for snap-in teeth
Here are the benefits of using TruSmile snap-in teeth.
- Cost: The TruSmile veneers are a great option since they are affordable compared to the traditional veneers. The cost varies depending on the style of teeth, shape, and size. Since snap-in teeth don't require a visit to the dentist, they are an affordable option. You'll only part with $470 for both top and bottom appliances. Installment payments are also allowed. For the installment, you'll pay $240 when placing your order and the remaining $240 one month later.
- Quality: You are guaranteed quality since the snap-on Trusmile snap-on teeth are made using the latest 3D technology to give you the perfect smile. With the state of the art technology, you can rest easy knowing that you'll get the best veneers.
- 3 shades to choose from: The three shades are B1 very bright, which gives you the brilliant white smile, A1 bright which gives you a natural-looking white smile, and A2 is not very bright for a slightly yellow shade.
- Looks like natural teeth: The snap-on veneers will improve your smile since they look like real teeth.
- It can be worn with missing teeth: You can wear your snap-on teeth even with missing teeth.
If you want to achieve the perfect smile, snap-in teeth are the way to go. Find out if you are a candidate today!