Black Friday offer ! Use code 70OFF at Checkout to get a $70 discount *Offer not valid on impression kits*
Use code TAKE70 at Checkout to get a $70 discount *Offer not valid on impression kits*
Transform Your Smile With Fake Teeth Veneers
When you have imperfections in your smile that are caused by discoloration, cracks, chips, or even misalignment and spacing issues, you may find that you're self-conscious about your smile. Luckily, you can cover these dental imperfections with fake teeth veneers and achieve your dream smile.
Fake teeth veneers are an extremely popular and versatile cosmetic dental option that can improve the beauty of your smile dramatically. They can reshape and even out your teeth, fill in the gaps, and give you a pearly white smile to show off.
What Exactly Are Fake Teeth Veneers?
Dental veneers are a popular way to achieve a harmonious, natural smile with beautifully aligned, shapely teeth. Veneers can fix:
- Gapped teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Broken teeth (small chips)
- Worn-down teeth
- Irregularly sized teeth
Veneers are made of a strong, durable material with translucent properties to give the appearance of natural tooth enamel. Unlike a crown covering the entire tooth, a veneer essentially is a thin covering or 'shell' placed over the front (visible anterior) part of your natural tooth to provide a consistent look. Each veneer is individually designed to adjust the appearance, color, shape, size, position, rotations, texture, or appearance of your teeth.
A veneer can be applied to restore a single tooth or several teeth and are ideal when your teeth do not require significant restorations. They can, however, be used as part of a treatment plan that incorporates other procedures like porcelain crowns, bridges, and implants. This is a good option for people who have different types of dentistry in their smile but who wish to have a more uniform smile with teeth that match each other.
Over the past couple of years, different techniques and types of dental veneers have emerged, each with its unique offering. Depending on your needs, preferences, and the condition of your teeth, you can choose from one of the following types of veneers:
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular types of veneers used and are generally considered an excellent choice for people who want to make small alterations to their teeth or change the tooth shape, size, and color. That's because they are made of exceptionally high-quality porcelain, have a translucent appearance that mimics your natural teeth, and are incredibly durable, lasting up to 15 years. Porcelain is a high-quality ceramic that reflects light in much the same way your natural teeth do, giving them a flawless and convincing aesthetic. Porcelain veneers are hand-crafted to match your teeth perfectly and give you the smile you desire.
When having porcelain veneers applied, your dentist will take an impression of your teeth to ensure your custom veneers fit perfectly to your natural teeth. Typically, they will also apply temporary veneers during this appointment, which will be replaced with your new porcelain veneers during your next dentist visit. The dentist will remove some of your tooth enamel to create space for the veneers and prepare your teeth for the porcelain application. Once the veneers are applied, you will leave with a beautiful smile you can't wait to show off.
Some benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- They're thinner compared to other veneers
- You can enjoy a very natural tooth appearance
- With proper care, porcelain veneers can last up to 15 years
- In most cases, none of your natural teeth has to be shaved down
Keep in Mind: Porcelain veneers may be remarkably durable and natural-looking, but they are also more expensive and require a special polishing paste. Also, if they break, they cannot be repaired and will require a replacement. You may also require numbing shots or anesthesia to reduce pain during treatment.
Composite veneers, also known as bonded veneers, are a more affordable and less destructive way to improve your smile. Less enamel is removed, and there's a low chance of harming your gum tissue. Composite veneers are made out of tooth-colored filling material (usually plastic or resin) and can be easily repaired if broken. You can have your composite veneers applied in one dental visit, and the process involves applying layers of composite material to your tooth. The layers are then be sculpted to give your desired shape and length.
Each layer is hardened via a curing light, and the composite is then polished and smoothed to achieve the look of normal teeth. While composite veneers are less expensive than porcelain veneers, they aren't as durable and can be quite easily chipped, broken, or stained.
Why TruSmile Veneers are a Great Alternative
TruSmile Veneers are high-quality removable veneers also called snap-on veneers. They're made from FDA-approved premium German Co-Polyester, a plastic-like material that's sturdy and semi-flexible (it's not plastic and 100% BBA free). They offer several unique benefits, including:
- No painful drilling: Traditional veneers usually require tooth preparation which involves drilling and grinding to remove the enamel. Because TruSmile Veneers are snap-on veneers, your veneers can be fitted without preparation, sparing you from painful drilling.
- No expensive dentist visits: With traditional veneers, you have to make one or more visits to the dentist for your veneers to be placed, which adds to the overall cost of your veneers. Getting your TruSmile veneers doesn't require any visits to the dentist - you do not have to leave home at all to get your veneers done. All you have to do is place an order online, select your desired shade, and we'll send you an impression kit. Then follow the attached instructions to make your teeth impressions, send back the impressions to us, and we'll create your custom TruSmile Veneers and ship them to you within three weeks.
- They look like your natural teeth: Our TruSmile Veneers are custom-made to fit perfectly over your natural teeth.
- Cost less than traditional veneers: TruSmile Veneers is the best way to achieve a perfect smile without having to spend thousands of dollars. Unlike traditional veneers, which cost anywhere between $1500 -$2500 per tooth, it will only cost you $470 to have your TruSmile Veneers. This is for both the top and bottom appliances, and you can pay in two installments.
If you're looking for a convenient, pain-free, affordable way to transform your smile and boost your self-confidence, TruSmile Veneers is an excellent choice! Find out for yourself why TruSmile Veneers is THE choice for fake teeth veneers. Find out if you're a candidate today!